Over the weekend, after my shift, The engineers at work put my car up in the air to have a look underneath, we were all impressed with how it looked. I then took it home to give it a clean and a first layer of polish. I tried to get some of the scratches and marks out left by the car cover which worked to a certain extent, but will need more work and/or a professional.
1) Up we go!
2) Boot floor and fuel tank
3) Rear subframe
4) Under engine, looking back
5) Rear seats
6) Front of car, still needs a bit more cleaning
8 ) Installed my usb cable for charging phone. It extends and retracts into air vents
9) The seats are not too bad, one 1" cut on the passenger seat just out of shot
10) I love all the japanese stickers everywhere!
11) After first polish
12) There are a couple of marks on the bumper from a touch up pen
13) Fuel flap is a struggle to open, having to gently slip my debit card iin to open it at the moment. Not sure how to fix that yet!
14) I like the original deal sticker on the bumper
15) This will need replacing before it soaks up too much water and starts rotting the bootlid
16) Difficult to tell, but some of those marks are from the car cover, not sun glare
17) More marks
18) Faint black marks from car cover, hard to see in picture, but can see in real
All in all, I love it. A bit of work here and there and this will come up nice! Drove my wifes Audi TT to work yesterday and stalled it as not used to using a clutch anymore!
Edited by TheRealNips