Hi There

I have just joined the forum.

Iam about to buy a 300ZX TWIN TURBO Z32 300bhp

Iam going to look at the vehicle tomorrow ,can you tell me what I should be looking for.

This is the information I have been given

Hi welcome to the sale of my much loved 300zx twin turbo. Car has 12 months MOT and 5months tax. 87000 miles, lots and lots of service history including timing belts. Imported in 1999 on a private plate valued at 1,695 pounds. Car was previously owned by zx owners club member and has been cherished all of its life. Car has removable targa roof complete with storage bags and blinds, great for the summer.car is fully loaded with every extra. I have recently refurbished the hicas rear wheel steering rack. I have also fitted a turbo timer, remote locking alarm and cd player. Everything works as it should. Engine and gearbox are perfect with no smokes or rattles. Turbos boost correctly and car drives like a dream. Paintwork and interior really tidy, slight wear on drivers seat which is to be expected. Tyres all good and wheels are mint. Twin rear silencers that sound really nice but not too loud.

Hope you can help thanks Phil

Also looking for a owners club in Northwest ,I live in Runcorn

Hi There

New to the forum

Just bought my 1st Zx ,after the good advice given from the forum ,car is mint in all ways ,will provide photos soon ,car has been featured in magazine ,full service history including original bill of sale, it use to belong to a guy who was in zx owners club ,will provide all details soon,

I need a front near side headlamp ,car is a twin turbo 1989 import (auto)

Also the back lights and zx panel look a bit tired any ideas on how to update these and front wing indicators.

Hope you can help and again thanks for the previous info.

Phil

Looks very very nice mate, jeff at zed world can sort you out the part you require his number is 01827 311190. Also there are parts for sale threads on this site and other supply companies. Jeff is a top bloke, i always use hime for mods, parts or repair.

Hi Znut

Think I should change my name to petrol head ,can't help myself

Iam looking for a standard rear boot spoiler (not foam) a set of 99 spec rears ,were is the best place to go to.

Your car looks mint ,were did you get the exhaust from and do you know anyone who is good for engine work.

Want engine looking likes your and want about 430 bhp any ideas ,would appreciate it.

Are you a commitee member as well,looking to join a club and not sure if my account is fully set up.

Phil

Hi Znut

Think I should change my name to petrol head ,can't help myself

Iam looking for a standard rear boot spoiler (not foam) a set of 99 spec rears ,were is the best place to go to.

Your car looks mint ,were did you get the exhaust from and do you know anyone who is good for engine work.

Want engine looking likes your and want about 430 bhp any ideas ,would appreciate it.

Are you a commitee member as well,looking to join a club and not sure if my account is fully set up.

Phil

rear spoiler....car-mad is our man on here

my exhaust is a veilside evolution mate..imho the best out there.

engine work....theres a handfull of great lads on here that know there stuff so best just settle in and read read read.

430 bhp...that all depends on how deep your pockets are

full member...£20 1st year and £15 every renewal phil,enables you to explore more sections including selling items and join in group buys mate,go to the membership section and follow instructions..ide like to paste a link up but i have about 12 windows open on my task bar and dont want to lose any unsaved data mate

here you go for subscribing mate..

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Edited by znut

Looks very tidy phil. Only thing it needs imo is a rear boot spoiler. would look spot and and a set of 99 spec rears

Hi Car mad

Think that should be my name can't help myself

Were would i get rear boot spoiler and and a set of 99 spec rears

247 Phil

Here is a link to sub through paypal there are other ways to pay but paypal is by far the easiest and you should show up as sub'd straight away. http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=70718

Rear spoilers and 99 spec rear lights can be sourced new through Z centre,

Spoilers http://www.zcentre.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=21_22_27

Lights http://www.zcentre.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=21_22_41

Although i got my oem replica spoiler from a forum member at a much reduced cost you may have the same luck with one and the lights although i’ve only mainly seen 99spec replica lights through here

Hope this helps

Chris

Hi Znut

Any idea where I can get a nice cover from for my Z for when it goes away in the garage, a nice quality one.

By the way had a look at your pictures nice ride.

I am thinking of fitting body kit 5 as advertised with the Z centre or may be just do back end and keep front original.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

24/7 Phil

Although its certainly always a case of each to theer own and opinions do differ

(imo) The Z32 was graced with good looks from the off so i think more subtle mods that blend with the Z's line's and look are best.

Some of the mods i would choose>

99 spec rear lights and panel(wouldlight up red) replica oem rear spoiler, nice 18 deep dish wheels with spacers at front, suspension lowered

front> 99 spec front bumper smaller front plate, side and front indicators changed for clear ones or dome's removed from front and fog lights removed and replaced with ducts :) (all only imo) and is the general look im heading for (lottery dependant)

just some ideas for you anyway :D

Chris

• 11 years later...
On 14/05/2010 at 14:38, 247phil said:

Hi Znut

Any idea where I can get a nice cover from for my Z for when it goes away in the garage, a nice quality one.

By the way had a look at your pictures nice ride.

I am thinking of fitting body kit 5 as advertised with the Z centre or may be just do back end and keep front original.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

24/7 Phil

Hi Mate 

My car lives in a car  Indoor Veloce Carcoon , worth a look