What did you do to your zed today?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine got splattered in the usual Brighton and Hove seagull sh*t so I gave her a good wash yesterday and applied another coat of wax. All external mouldings retreated as they started to get a bit dry.

Managed to get some time to do a few more bits this afternoon, full coolant flush, oil change and a wash in the dark! First wash in months!  Yesterday I also managed to complete the wiring for my

Just fitted some powdercoated intake pipes I bought from Mondo a couple of weeks back.... Think they look good!  Before...  After.... 

Posted Images

Nothing today Gaz - I left it in the garage as it would have got dirty if I had taken it out this morning!!

Richard:whistling:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

went to see my lady in the garage, she has all new sills on one side, and the other side is made but to be welded this week, then MOT hopefully end of week, will be nice to have her back, a UK TT manual with NO rust......

Pics to follow when she is done.

went to see my lady in the garage, she has all new sills on one side, and the other side is made but to be welded this week, then MOT hopefully end of week, will be nice to have her back, a UK TT manual with NO rust......

Pics to follow when she is done.

Hope you get it all sorted soon Stu as it would be great to see this fine zed back on the road:clover:

Changed N/S front hub (thanks to MarkDerby for supplying part), just the rear full suspension set up to do tomorrow (thanks to andyzx for supplying parts).... #getting there

ile dig a pic off google Gaz...not took any yet:)

They look great Bri very nice alloys pity about the uk powder coated wheels had to go in the trade in but onwards and upwards mate. :thumbup1:

Just back from an 80 mile trip to see my Mum so the 300 had a chance to stretch its legs for the first time in six months. Lets just say all the horses were used and boy the mid range speed of the 300TT is just awesome.:yes:

Yesterday I had my silver n/a lowloaded to my parents and followed up in my new TT for the drop.

Today took me, my missus and son back to my parents in the new zed for mothers day (I hate being driven around in the other half dull and dreary focus!)

I pulled the front apart to fit the bailey dump valves ive got and found out the bungs were the wrong size :) other than that its done bog all and until the right bung turns up will continue to do bog all :(