Rust holes in Floor / Sills...... Help.....Please...

Looking good matey, I hope she's nicely full up with muck inside now to stop any future disasters!

Full of muck??

You saying my interior is muck?

TAKE THAT BACK you shlaaaaaggggg.......lol

I have done the passenger sill with dinitrol and will do the drivers sill tomorrow if the kids let me out to play.......lol

Today I seam sealer'd everything....... and then undersealed the entire repair on the underfloor.........then I painted the sill with stone chip ( forgot to say I hammerite'd everything repaired, yesterday evening )......

During the drying time of the stone chip paint........lol

I recovered the interior trim of my targa tops with some black vinyl to match the rear panels.....

I then used some MS polymer adhesive to fix the side skirt back on the car and taped it in place..... this was hard to get it to stay stuck where it is supposed to be, tight to the bodywork......

I am going to put a couple of self tappers in when I get some nice stainless ones tomorrow....

I then wrapped every panel on the roof......Targa's, front and back roof sections, middle targa bar, all little trim pieces..... I am also going to wrap the front pillars tomorrow and the sail pillars....

I then went on to dynamat the roof panels and rear quarter panels while I can....lol

Next was to refit all the roof lining, seals, sun visors, rear view mirror, lights, etc.......

Been a busy bunny today.....

Now I'm off to fit a pilar pod to my pillar trim...... boost gauge and pod I forgot I had bought years ago and found in a box today....... along with an old toad alarm, an old clifford alarm and a new set of 6x9 speakers.....ebay time........lol

I will add pics in a while....

- - - Updated - - -

now that`s an improvement..well done that man!

cheers Santa..... Bit of a difference since you visited.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thats looking great, and I know exactly what you mean about being a bit sad that the weldings all done. I was the same when I did my sills and back quarters.

Feel proud thats another one saved!

Thanks for that Ossian.....