"Remapped by NISMO"? Really! lol

Funkysi

so is mine...

not sure about:

"reminds then of the datson 280z"

they must be a new Korean or Chinese car maker... :)

Just so you know, although the 280 was a Datsun, Datsun was earlier called datson. They changed it to the later Datsun for a few reasons before dropping it completely for the Nissan brand.

1st owner changed the front bumper to a later 99 Spec bumper which cost well over 700 Pounds. - have invoice

Changing the bumper to 99 spec does not change the car to 99 spec. And the idiot who spent £700 on that is, er, an idiot.

are branded tyres, Michelin and Dunlop

Let's put your hands together, ladies and gentlemen, for that well known double act, stars of stage, screen and the 'Ackney Empire, a song, a smile and wheel spanner, hands across the seas, the Entente Cordiale made rubber, please give them a very big hand on their entrance, I give you....

Michelin et Dunlop

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Gio

Z#4 from Aug 19. Cocoa Bronze Metallic convertible '92 NA Manual SWB. 948940.png
Z#3 from May 11: '99 S6 Version S NA Auto 2+2 Silver'
Z#2 great daily driver for nearly 4 years '93 S3 NA Auto 2+2 Blue'
Z#1 fast and silver '90 S1 TT Manual. Officially faster than Clarkson.'
First Zed bought 4 Aug 1999. 25 March 2019 hit 250,000 miles of Zedding in 3 Zeds since then.

Ye Gods. I should have learnt by now ? 

Changing the bumper to 99 spec does not change the car to 99 spec. And the idiot who spent £700 on that is, er, an idiot.

Let's put your hands together, ladies and gentlemen, for that well known double act, stars of stage, screen and the 'Ackney Empire, a song, a smile and wheel spanner, hands across the seas, the Entente Cordiale made rubber, please give them a very big hand on their entrance, I give you....

Michelin et Dunlop

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hahaha

Errrr

If you buy a 99 spec bumper today plus two lights from Nissan it will set you back over £500 with the vat.

No decent bodyshop is going to paint it in Pearl 3 stage finish and fit it for under £200

And he states that there is an invoice for over £700

So tell me what makes him (the previous owner ) an idiot for fitting one of the best fitting high quality bumpers available for the car.

The owner I have spent the day with at Donington did the same modification at virtually that price and he deffo isnt an idiot

Errrr

If you buy a 99 spec bumper today plus two lights from Nissan it will set you back over £500 with the vat.

No decent bodyshop is going to paint it in Pearl 3 stage finish and fit it for under £200

And he states that there is an invoice for over £700

So tell me what makes him (the previous owner ) an idiot for fitting one of the best fitting high quality bumpers available for the car.

The owner I have spent the day with at Donington did the same modification at virtually that price and he deffo isnt an idiot

Yeah I was being serious aswel, don't forget Pete the indicator units are about a hundred bucks aswel. 700 for a 99 spec front end is a good price all in. I don't think people were realising that just assuming that was the cost of the bumper itself.

I would be wary of this car... It was for sale about 8 months ago on ebay. The seller was someone who could barely speak a word of english (I struggled to get any questions answered, and had to call a guy in Pakistan or somewhere like that...). It had recently had a respray and looked clean but the mileage was high and the gearbox was pretty worn out.

At the time it was advertised for a reasonable price given the mileage I guess, £1200 i think if I remember right. I was tempted as it was before I bought my baby, but quickly thought better of it after investigating.

- - - Updated - - -

...also, 390Bhp on a 140K engine?.. No thanks.

I would be wary of this car... It was for sale about 8 months ago on ebay. The seller was someone who could barely speak a word of english (I struggled to get any questions answered, and had to call a guy in Pakistan or somewhere like that...). It had recently had a respray and looked clean but the mileage was high and the gearbox was pretty worn out.

At the time it was advertised for a reasonable price given the mileage I guess, £1200 i think if I remember right. I was tempted as it was before I bought my baby, but quickly thought better of it after investigating.

- - - Updated - - -

...also, 390Bhp on a 140K engine?.. No thanks.

390bhp is pedestrian for a VG30DETT, no matter how long in the tooth :laugh:

As long as it's done properly of course :D