• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently sat in seat 42A on this brand new A380. Just waiting to take off for Los Angeles.

PS, the IFE rocks! Better than Qatar and Virgin. Well done BA on replacing your aged creaky old 747s!

image.jpg

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Gary! Went here today!

Got a brand new Mustang convertible. I am going to die in it tomorrow. I am now in the middle of Mohave Desert. It's going to be very hot tomorrow.

image.jpg

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Gary! Went here today!

Got a brand new Mustang convertible. I am going to die in it tomorrow. I am now in the middle of Mohave Desert. It's going to be very hot tomorrow.

roof up and aircon on whilst in desert my advise

Sat on the train from Edinburgh to Aberdeen. More accurately, sat in the bloody door bit! £106 from Darlington to Elgin and you don't get a seat.

But I spose these are white peoples problems aren't they :lol:

very funny

Good that you are back home to recover and hope you feel alot better soon :thumbup1:

Yeah, especially as on the last night they had to take me out of the side ward to make way for a very ill woman and put me in the big ward right next to the mad shouty woman who kept producing the most awful smells!!!

roof up and aircon on whilst in desert my advise

Narrr, I'm hardcore. Roof down, AC on and plenty of water. Not too hot in Phoenix at the moment, only 36. Should be way over 40 next week.

image.jpg

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jeezzz Si, You got it up on 2 wheels already?..........lol

I was also disappointed that the speedo is only in the middle and not wedged over to the right as far as it will go, just for testing and review purposes mind you....... :whistling:

Have a good time Si........

Watching my Z disintegrate on my driveway!!!

Currently sat in seat 42A on this brand new A380. Just waiting to take off for Los Angeles.

PS, the IFE rocks! Better than Qatar and Virgin. Well done BA on replacing your aged creaky old 747s!

And that huge aircraft is flown with a joystick for a control column! At least Boeing stuck with a proper one. Have fun in

the States and slap on plenty of HF sun cream!

A380 cockpit.jpg

B747400 cockpit.jpg

1632756191_IsaoSono300ZXZ32s30thcompactwhitebg.jpg.927186fb96ce93f9d57642837cfd17d2.jpg