And that huge aircraft is flown with a joystick for a control column! At least Boeing stuck with a proper one. Have fun in

the States and slap on plenty of HF sun cream!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79688[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79689[/ATTACH]

I much prefer the Airbus joystick personally, the Boeing yoke is too big and clumsy, much more room for the drivers to get comfy and have a nap too!

See it still runs windows 95, lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79690[/ATTACH]

Haha!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been shooting a friend's 9mm Smith & Wesson today.

come back with some REAL shooting pics...shooting at road signs from the car window in the desert or busting up a car in a backyard:w00t:

come back with some REAL shooting pics...shooting at road signs from the car window in the desert or busting up a car in a backyard:w00t:

I did that last time I was there, in Seligman on Route 66, what a night.

Guest dan300zx

yes plastering it never fun just hard work from start to finish people often don't realise just how much hard work it is. the prices for plastering work now have taken a real drive

Guest dan300zx

yes there sure is cant tell you just how many jobs I have lost due the them lot under cutting me they have really drove the price of all building work down its just not write atall vote ukip

I don't know that they will because Milliband has ruled out an in or out referendum

If people are irate enough europe they'll still vote UKIP and UKIP would probably hod the balance of power

Guest dan300zx

I don't think you will see ukip in power any time soon , but they have to start some were I guess. I thnk we need to get out of Europe we can still trade with them yes, but something does need to done about immigration that's for sure. its all well saying we need them to fill the jobs but we are going to short are own people out not say ok you don't want to work so we will just get others in to fill the jobs.it may work short term but in the long run its not the best idea. and having felt its a effect first hand I do feel its need to stop now

Next general election will be another Co-allition, no party has enough supporters id put money on it. Labour have left a bad taste in peoples mouth, Blair and Gordon ruined this country lefts be honest. The tories aren't ideal, however I certainly feel things have improved since they came in, I've got taxed less, not a lot but it was about an extra 100 quid in my pocket. The economy has improved, I got a better job as my company is growing, so was able to offer me a job. The banks improved and the minimum deposit amount fell so we were able after lots of hard work to buy our first house, all things I doubt would have happened if labour had remained in power. Lib dems have lost so much face they wont get another crack, I see a conservative/ukip coalition affront.

At Branson Z Fest in Missouri. Don't have any photos of the event on my phone, but a small number of us went out on a little Ozark cruise yesterday. The silver Z32 I have out here is second from the right and also in front in the second photo outside Lambert's restaurant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nevermind the second picture the girl driving that red zed looks alright, cant say the same about the 350 drivers!

Anyway, I am in Wetherby services atm having an upper crust sandwich, but today I got a lift from Elgin to Aberdeen in a Doctor mate's blue light scooby. Then flew to Birmingham before getting 2 trains to Nottingham and a short walk to Automodz. The cost £44 air fare, £22 for the trains and me cooking Pam a curry last night. Better than the £160 direct train from Elgin! Obviously my fuel gauge moves faster than the boost gauge but I'm not counting that because THE CAR IS AWESOME! :-D

20140604_082706(0).jpg

Edited by tomfromthenorth

sitting on a hotel bed on here waiting to get up in the morning at 4:40 then ten min taxi to humberside airport to get my chopper out to sea to work, should be at work buy 7.30 am , see what the next three weeks throws at me.