So where are you now?

Nevermind the second picture the girl driving that red zed looks alright, cant say the same about the 350 drivers.

Bit out of order there mate as the 350 drivers are friends of mine and are the nicest folk you'll ever meet. Salt of the earth type stuff. :)

Ashlee who owns the Z32 is a model.

Edited by Funkysi

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool Si ! Whats the red things in the background of the second pic ? Trikes ?

Blue skies ? Havent seen much of those north of the border ! Enjoy, and keep the pics flowing !

Alan.....

Trikes with trailers! :) Honda Goldwing based from memory.

I am off to Cars & Coffee tomorrow in Orange County. Usually some seriously expensive metal. Couple of Veyrons usually attend. Will get some photos on the go.

Pretty sure I've seen stuff from that before. Looks fantastic, lots of extremely high end muscle.

I am sorry, that was me typing faster than I was thinking there Si, it is easy to treat america and americans as things that only exists in pictures, I didn't think through the fact that to you it is almost a second home.

I feel a right knob, I will be more thoughtful in future.

:rofl::rofl:....Dont lose sleep over it Tom as Simon is the master of insults to other poor souls:w00t:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Bobbing along, sailing away from Normandy heading toward Portsmouth and snapped this. Stunning evening here and it reached 18 degrees here today, wish I'd taken the Z!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84095[/ATTACH]

Bloody WAFI's

Zed #2: 1998 Midnight Purple 2+2 NA. (owned 2020 - now) 

Zed #1: 1995 Blue Slicktop NA (2013-2015)