how do i unrestrict my TT R32

The easy way is to buy a KPH to MPH convertor, tricks the ecu into thinking its going slower than it is, but will not lift the rev limit.

Best option but more expensive, either buy a socketed ecu or have yours done and obtain a generic map lifting the restrictions.

Any idea of cost of having your own ecu done?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

To get yours socketed speak to AndyP or Jeff, you will also need a chip to place in the eprom holder once done so best get it sorted together.

To get yours socketed speak to AndyP or Jeff, you will also need a chip to place in the eprom holder once done so best get it sorted together.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Sent from my VG30DETT

Been known to socket a few ECUs myself, too :laugh:

I have a socketted ECU already done if you would like an exchange for your existing one, as I made a socketted one for my car, then socketted the one that came off.

It has the orginal eprom inserted in the socket at the moment

It's nicely and professionally done

If you want that one, I can send it out as an exchange for yours, you test to make sure it's OK on your car (I know it will be) and then send back your old one in return plus £40 to cover my postage st and the socketting work I did

How's that sound?

Rich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]