Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will bounce back because of this (hopefully).  James Matthews, (Pippa Middletons husband) is the main owner for Williams now (along with his 2 Investment firm directors from Dorilton).  We hel

? Another arm chair expert here.

Zak I love your office ?    

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, coopd said:

Very sad.... Would have been great to see them bounce back but this had to happen. 

We will bounce back because of this (hopefully).  James Matthews, (Pippa Middletons husband) is the main owner for Williams now (along with his 2 Investment firm directors from Dorilton). 

We held on as the only last true UK F1 team and family owned, but it had to happen.  There is still a lot of people at WIlliams that have been here for many decades.

Sad to see Claire and Frank go though, had very emotional Video call with her this morning before the news went to press.  Will certainly miss seeing Frank everyday.

Edited by Yowser
  • Like 4

sig.jpg.c382c3b8bcad45bcfaa14d82ee937d51.jpg
'93 SWB Slicktop TT Manual - 'All Motor' Nissan V8 VH45DE Project
Previous Z32's - '92 Black 2+2 TT Manual (R.I.P) & '92 Silver 2+2 NA Manual (SOLD) & '89 Silver 2+2 NA Auto (SOLD)
VH45DE V8 BUILD THREAD

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yowser said:

We will bounce back because of this (hopefully).  James Matthews, (Pippa Middletons husband) is the main owner for Williams now (along with his 2 Investment firm directors from Dorilton). 

We held on as the only last true UK F1 team and family owned, but it had to happen.  There is still a lot of people at WIlliams that have been here for many decades.

Sad to see Claire and Frank go though, had very emotional Video call with her this morning before the news went to press.  Will certainly miss seeing Frank everyday.

Williams need to be back fighting for podiums Dave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yowser said:

We will bounce back because of this (hopefully).  James Matthews, (Pippa Middletons husband) is the main owner for Williams now (along with his 2 Investment firm directors from Dorilton). 

We held on as the only last true UK F1 team and family owned, but it had to happen.  There is still a lot of people at WIlliams that have been here for many decades.

Sad to see Claire and Frank go though, had very emotional Video call with her this morning before the news went to press.  Will certainly miss seeing Frank everyday.

I would get out whilst you can then. Sounds like you now have a corrupt group of business executives that will run the team into the ground whilst putting money in their own pockets.

But if "Pippa Middletons husband" is in charge then that must be good right? That's one of the most nauseating things I've ever read.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Alex_GT said:

I would get out whilst you can then. Sounds like you now have a corrupt group of business executives that will run the team into the ground whilst putting money in their own pockets.

But if "Pippa Middletons husband" is in charge then that must be good right? That's one of the most nauseating things I've ever read.

Alex you have nothing good to say about anything or anyone. Your life must be very sad but if you need help I have a few websites you could visit. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alex_GT said:

I would get out whilst you can then. Sounds like you now have a corrupt group of business executives that will run the team into the ground whilst putting money in their own pockets.

But if "Pippa Middletons husband" is in charge then that must be good right? That's one of the most nauseating things I've ever read.

? Another arm chair expert here.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

sig.jpg.c382c3b8bcad45bcfaa14d82ee937d51.jpg
'93 SWB Slicktop TT Manual - 'All Motor' Nissan V8 VH45DE Project
Previous Z32's - '92 Black 2+2 TT Manual (R.I.P) & '92 Silver 2+2 NA Manual (SOLD) & '89 Silver 2+2 NA Auto (SOLD)
VH45DE V8 BUILD THREAD

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alex_GT said:

That's your response? That's literally all you could come up with? Well played.

Must be something you said, Alex.....:classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex_GT said:

That's your response? That's literally all you could come up with? Well played.

What sort of response were you expecting ?   Do I know you? , you seem riled up

Edited by Yowser
  • Haha 1

sig.jpg.c382c3b8bcad45bcfaa14d82ee937d51.jpg
'93 SWB Slicktop TT Manual - 'All Motor' Nissan V8 VH45DE Project
Previous Z32's - '92 Black 2+2 TT Manual (R.I.P) & '92 Silver 2+2 NA Manual (SOLD) & '89 Silver 2+2 NA Auto (SOLD)
VH45DE V8 BUILD THREAD

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gaz 300 said:

Alex you have nothing good to say about anything or anyone. Your life must be very sad but if you need help I have a few websites you could visit. 

Why would someone pay to be a member of a Club and then spend their time making derogatory comments towards the members?

  • Like 1

1632756191_IsaoSono300ZXZ32s30thcompactwhitebg.jpg.927186fb96ce93f9d57642837cfd17d2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Yowser said:

What sort of response were you expecting ?   Do I know you? , you seem riled up

An actual thought out response? A legitimate counter addressing the things I mentioned?

I don't want to see another group of people get fisted in the ass by "investors" who have absolutely no interest in making the business of running a Formula One team an ongoing concern. It's happened plenty of times before, and i really hope it doesn't happen again, but people just can't be trusted anymore.

You called me an arm chair expert, but unfortunately in this day and age, cynicism is the same thing as experience. When you think the worst about people, more often than not you are right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alex_GT said:

An actual thought out response? A legitimate counter addressing the things I mentioned?

I don't want to see another group of people get fisted in the ass by "investors" who have absolutely no interest in making the business of running a Formula One team an ongoing concern. It's happened plenty of times before, and i really hope it doesn't happen again, but people just can't be trusted anymore.

You called me an arm chair expert, but unfortunately in this day and age, cynicism is the same thing as experience. When you think the worst about people, more often than not you are right.

Unfortunately this is business now. Investors/stockholders own companies and don't care about the business, its future or its morals. As long as they get their profits throughout and at the end, then they don't think about the rest. Once you can get passed that, then life is so much less stressful because you end up not caring.... maybe I should be an investor....where's my cheque book... ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bones28 said:

Oooooh Vettel to Aston Martin 2021

image.png.d7718eb115813a9d8d069d8a8280ee4c.png

So Perez is out and no drive for next year (so far) In more news we could have a Schumacher racing this weekend.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Mercedes are F1 Constructers Champions for 2020 🏁  Another win for Lewis at Imola he is uncatchable on the race track and Bottas 2nd  making a Mercedes  top  two. Max Verstappens race car let him down again after gaining 2nd place. 

All said and done it was a great race at Imola 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use