Simply Japanese 2018

bigh

Right guys, I received an update form the Events team at Beaulieu yesterday regarding entry etc. see below.

At the bottom of the this post is the 'Z Club' label that needs printing off and displayed on your dashboard/windscreen.

Good Afternoon,

Please find attached your club sign to be printed and put in the windscreen of your vehicle, please send this on to all members attending as this sign is to help marshals direct members to the correct area.

Please note that this is not the entrance ticket and purely a signage label.

Tickets can be purchased on our website, over the phone (there is a £1 handling fee for phone bookings), or on the day – however ticket prices do increase on the day of the event.

Entry is from 8am, please do not arrive before this time as you will be turned away, all club members must arrive by 3pm. You are free to leave the event anytime throughout the day after 11am, however there will be no re-entry once the vehicle has departed.

There will be two entrances as this is a very busy event, please follow signage, the club does not need to arrive in convoy as they will be directed to the clubs reserved area - so do use both entrances.

Please pass on to all your members to leave Beaulieu in a sensible fashion; there are animals and pedestrians that we need to keep safe. If unruly behaviour and exiting happens at the event then this will jeopardise repetition of the event occurring in the future. So please do take this request seriously.

Looking forward to this great event again! :)

Z Club Club Label.pdf

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh dear :(

My boys (Archie 3, Benjie 1) just aren’t coping with this heat. It wouldn’t be fair to bring them out in this weather nor let the wife have to deal with them just for a car show that I want to go to.

Hope it all goes well for you all. If any of the A27 convoy group want to swing by mine (I’m in Langstone, just before Hayling Island) for a pit stop and ice cream, me and my boys would love to see your cars.

My boys (Archie 3, Benjie 1) just aren’t coping with this heat. It wouldn’t be fair to bring them out in this weather nor let the wife have to deal with them just for a car show that I want to go to.

Hope it all goes well for you all. If any of the A27 convoy group want to swing by mine (I’m in Langstone, just before Hayling Island) for a pit stop and ice cream, me and my boys would love to see your cars.

There are plenty of places to escape the sun, im taking my 2 (6 and 4) and have done every year, they love going there as there is something for the family not just us as owners. You will miss a great day.

How unfortunate, the weather is set to break down completely over the weekend. Certainly in in Somerset heavy rain and driving winds with the chance of flash flooding for Sunday. What a real shame. Probably won't be in the Z. :(

Edited by Funkysi

This will be the first year that the club has been attending this show under Stephen/Simon’s organisation that the weather hasn’t been utterly glorious! Shame, I blame the organisers.

I haven’t lifted a finger mate. Howard’s done the lot. So blame him! :lol:

In all seriousness though it’s a real microclimate here, so I wouldn’t bank on the forecast. What rain they’ve forecast has been very localised. I had a call last night saying it’s started, (we’re waiting for it) the clouds rolled in the sky went black, thunder and I’m think here we go then the heath set fire and not a drop of rain fell :no:

This will be the first year that the club has been attending this show under Stephen/Simon’s organisation that the weather hasn’t been utterly glorious! Shame, I blame the organisers.

:gun_bandana:

They've predicted quite a lot. So gutted. Awful forecast for here on Sunday with flooding and strong winds forecast. Z will certainly not be coming. :(

i'll still be coming and bringing mine, because, well, that's the whole point of the show isn't it? :cool3:

i'll still be coming and bringing mine, because, well, that's the whole point of the show isn't it? :cool3:

Driving through floods however isn't. The forecast where I live is dreadful. Doesn't look as bad at Beaulieu though, but I'm not risking driving through potential floods. Sorry. :(

Edited by Funkysi

They've predicted quite a lot. So gutted. Awful forecast for here on Sunday with flooding and strong winds forecast. Z will certainly not be coming. :(

Neither will mine - but for different reasons....:sad:

…..Julia and I are still coming along though, so we'll meet you all after 10am, when they let the public in. We're staying in Chilworth, just outside Southampton Saturday night, so won't have too far to travel after breakfast...:cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

What the hell is going on up there? You need some stern words, he's had that nigh on a year hasn't he?

Almost, Si. It's been nine months this weekend....:sad:

We shall talk on Sunday mate...!

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Change of plan for us.

I will be leaving a bit later, and following a mate in his mx5, so probably driving very slowly :biggrin:

Reckon I won't be arriving until about 10am so I'm not sure if I will be able to get on the club stand.

Change of plan for us.

I will be leaving a bit later, and following a mate in his mx5, so probably driving very slowly :biggrin:

Reckon I won't be arriving until about 10am so I'm not sure if I will be able to get on the club stand.

if you have printed the club stand page then they should direct you to park