Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery : NEC November 2018

craig

Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery : Friday 9 - Sunday 11 November 2018 : NEC

image002.jpg

Great news!

We have been allocated a 13m x 6m stand for NEC Classic Car Show 2018 and have highlighted where we are in Hall 5 in the pic.

Have also attached the PDF so that you can read the other stand details better ;-)

Hall5.jpg

In theory, the stand is big enough for 5 cars, but that would leave little room for people.

Some stand mock up some suggestions are also attached based on 5, 4 or 3 cars to go on the stand, so that we can discuss the merits of each, and eventually vote on how many cars we think should be displayed.

Stand-Options.jpg

The theme for the show this year is "Built to Last", so please also make suggestions on how we might theme our stand to reflect the show theme.

Display Volunteers

Subscribed Members only, please volunteer on this thread if you want the chance to display at the show.

In addition, it would be ideal if all volunteers can attend the AGM Annual Meet in Coventry to enable members to see the cars in person before voting opens.

Although attendance at Coventry is not a requirement to volunteer onto the shortlist.

A voting thread will be posted after the AGM.

To volunteer, you must be able to deliver your car to the NEC on morning of Thursday 8th of November and take away again on Sunday evening.

Ideally we would like you to stay for the full duration of the show and help man the stand, etc, but that is up to you.

Will update details of expected hotel costs etc later, as although advanced provisional bookings were made after the show last year, will need to check for any better deals.

CMS2018 Hall 5 only 7.6.2018.compressed.pdf

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"M" looks good, nice clean look

I'm available

my vert is too if you want it

book a power socket and i'll bring some stuff to make the stall look pretty/better/different/exciting

cant make Coventry :(

will be at beuleu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well done Craig and to all the club. :thumbup:

Personally I think we should try and get 5 cars there (I like the first two 5 car set) and if people have to drop out, which will lily happen for one reason or another, then we can still look good with the cars that are able to make it.

Well done Craig and to all the club. :thumbup:

Personally I think we should try and get 5 cars there (I like the first two 5 car set) and if people have to drop out, which will lily happen for one reason or another, then we can still look good with the cars that are able to make it.

The pictures are exact scale, so some of the gaps might be really tight on the day, and also, will need space for any lighting gear, banners etc that might be used on the stand, so it just might not be practical, but have plenty if time to finalise that :thumbup1:

"M" looks good, nice clean look

I'm available

my vert is too if you want it

book a power socket and i'll bring some stuff to make the stall look pretty/better/different/exciting

cant make Coventry :(

will be at beuleu

We nearly had "M" last year :lol:

Once we get access to the site pack in August, will check out the power, and let you get access to the H&S stuff they need us to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I put my blue one forward as well please Craig. I can be there all weekend if you bed to know

Edited by bird

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

• 2 months later...