Interior Group Buy - an update.

Yep I know it sounds mad but he did a group but with a great discount and his work is supposed to be fab, with many high recommendations. It’s just that his communication let’s him and his business down.

I just hope that he will live up to all the hype and my expectations and deliver my interior re trimmed. Or I guess as a last resort my money and interior back lol so at least the car can go back on the road, as at the moment my car looks worse than a car in a scrapyard haha

Is there anyone who lives close by to give him the heads up of people’s concerns?

He should at least visit the forum on a weekly basis I would have thought?

Hope things are sorted over the AGM weekend.

My brother is a member of Celica-club UK and he was just telling me about a interior guy on there who has toss communication. Holding peoples interiors and money for week, months, years, and guess who it is ? :lol:

I know his work is good but my god you guys have some patience....

I think the problem is that he has to much work on and would need to take on staff to help him out. Also this workload is getting him down.

I agree when I picked mine up as he was starting full time as a buisness as in buisness my self communication is paramount if you keep in touch and give people choice to use him or find someone else if they cannot wait silence just starts lots of negative press which is the kiss of death in a business especially with social media .

As I said earlier in the thread

Just had communication from Si today via messenger he is snowed under and is trying to get on top off everything and his work phone still needs attention. So he is still around but just busy.

But it is hard when you you hear and get communication from Si get excited and then think amazing here we go, then nothing for weeks. I think all we all want is a bit of consistency.

We are all behind you Si and only want the best for you and your business and of course our interiors done lol. :thumbup::biggrin:

Stuart

I own a roofing company and do fantastic work also...Not communicating with my customers while holding deposits would last about 5 days and then its money back and ime down the road looking at another company doing my work...

• Like 1

From an outsiders perspective... this is inexcusable and a complete shambles. You can’t expect to run a business this way and stay in business! (Maybe that’s the point??? He’s had enough of it???)

Hope you are all taken care of in the end and receive your interiors soon!

This is what was promised, how many have been completed considering they should all have been done over a year ago

Timescales: Even though September 2017 is a long way off, I think it's best to give everyone an idea of how long something takes to do. A full interior (4 seats and all panels) is roughly 3 weeks work for me.

So if we theoretically say that 10 people sign up and all want full interiors trimmed, that's 3 weeks per job for each person. So the 10th person could well be waiting 30 weeks from September 2017 to have their work done!

Can he just post on here so everyone knows what is going on.

Yes of course I’m not involved in this at all and just a personal friend so I wanted to check that he was ok. I shall now withdraw myself from this thread as it does not concern me.

Hi Gonzo that’s what friends are for & right to step aside.

Nobody is 24/7 unable to reply whatever the circumstances these days.

It is not them struggling to reach him! It’s the other way round!,

I’m not wanting to blight anyone but it is bad not to communicate with your customers.

I have no axes to grind here & his work looks very good.

On remarks made here would I go there?

So hi Si give your customers a heads up, the sooner the better.

• 2 months later...