Donations and same threads

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Mike also have a 350 Tom? his silver zx looks nice ...btw can call at your dads on Thursday afternoon if he is about:winkiss:

Yeh hes got a 350 as well. Hes just had keith do some paint on his zed, new front & rear bumpers & skirts. Thursday should be fine mate, text me a time & I'll make sure hes there.

The good old days are gone now with big post counts and big attendance at shows. I tend to look at life as the glass is half full so maybe we now have quality over quantity. But it would be nice to see members react more to threads being started and opinions posted.

I agree - we do our best given the circumstances, not to mention embracing the phenomenon that is Facebook, which is why we brought in the sub-committee last year. To inject new life into the club. Still, we remain reliant on our members though; hence we have the AGM, so that ideas can be put forward and shared with each other....

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

I wonder how larger proportion the current advertisers/sponsors raise towards the costs of the site? Obviously in the past there was money in the kitty, we all remember that buisness. Increased foot fall will help bring in advertisements. We’re have all the traders such as Japspeed gone?

Good question Steve.... The whole traders situation does need a review; as some traders just cannot justify the cost - even though we reduced the subs, depending on what the trader wants for the privilege. However with regards Japspeed, I don't think they supply many 300zx parts these days - their exhaust system has long since been NLA; and I haven't seen them selling 300zx radiators anywhere these days.

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

The good old days are gone now with big post counts and big attendance at shows. I tend to look at life as the glass is half full so maybe we now have quality over quantity. But it would be nice to see members react more to threads being started and opinions posted.

Well put Craig.

Yup - I concur...:thumbup:

.....................…There is no single right answer to how we keep the forum alive.

We can keep changing things, knee jerk or considered, to changing trends.

We can keep adding or removing privileges, permissions, value, etc

But from our experiences so far, there is no step change reaction to anything we do.

It can only be kept alive by people WANTING to keep it alive and using it.

In a nutshell...…:wink::thumbup:

Good question Steve.... The whole traders situation does need a review; as some traders just cannot justify the cost - even though we reduced the subs, depending on what the trader wants for the privilege. However with regards Japspeed, I don't think they supply many 300zx parts these days - their exhaust system has long since been NLA; and I haven't seen them selling 300zx radiators anywhere these days.

I brought a rad from them last year but yeah they have reduced thier range so to speak. Kinda seems mad that after all these years Zcetre still aren’t a sponsor. The likes of Z1 and CPZ as well.

I brought a rad from them last year but yeah they have reduced thier range so to speak. Kinda seems mad that after all these years Zcetre still aren’t a sponsor. The likes of Z1 and CPZ as well.

Yup - I have to agree mate.... :wink: