42 minutes ago, JaiKai said:

Ours is a bit feeble compared to that mate.

Haha. To be honest I’m not a fan of the over dressed ones, it looks like an elf has chucked up on it, but try stopping two boys from hanging decorations on a tree.

• Like 1

No tree in my house. Besides from the fact that I'll be in New Zealand as from the end of next week, I just can't be arsed. I think the only times I've ever put a tree/decorations up is when I've been in a relationship and she wanted one up! Ooooh errr! Thankfully now single (and loving it), I don't have to bother. ?

• Haha 2

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

26 minutes ago, Funkysi said:

No tree in my house. Besides from the fact that I'll be in New Zealand as from the end of next week, I just can't be arsed. I think the only times I've ever put a tree/decorations up is when I've been in a relationship and she wanted one up! Ooooh errr! Thankfully now single (and loving it), I don't have to bother. ?

PMSL..…. But if I'm honest, I'd probably not bother if it wasn't for Julia wanting a tree. I probably would do some kind of simple garland atop the fireplace though - if I could be arsed.....:classic_biggrin:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

10 hours ago, Funkysi said:

10 hours ago, RichardS said:

PMSL..…. But if I'm honest, I'd probably not bother if it wasn't for Julia wanting a tree. I probably would do some kind of simple garland atop the fireplace though - if I could be arsed.....:classic_biggrin:

?

image.gif.64ce027eb9e2950a5ed35684f4319fd1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 11 months later...

3/4 of the tribe decorating our tree. 

One of my boys absolutely loves Christmas. House looks like the tinsel fairy has barfed everywhere. Bit it's been a tough year for the little ones so I don't mind a bit of ott Christmas cheer. 

IMG_20201121_151314.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Now - 1999 Midnight Purple NA.

Then - 1995 Slicktop NA - sold 2016