What was your 300zx highlight of 2019?

• JaiKai featured and pinned this topic

Gotta be the getting the black one back, getting it fully up and running and painting it

• Like 4

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 15:25, Gonzo12c said:

My Zed highlight was the annual club meet and winning Best SWB Zed 2019 emoji106.png

Was good to see a few old faces and some new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And well deserved Marty......:classic_cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 16:07, Chris300 said:

300zx stand at the NEC this year was fantastic. 5 amazing cars and their owners presented on an outstanding stage with members of the public all around the cars. ?   

Yup - I have to concur - our best stand thus far, I think:classic_cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 17:40, bird said:

Gotta be the getting the black one back, getting it fully up and running and painting it

I know exactly how you feel there Lee.....:classic_wink:

My own highlight of 2019 was also having the Zed back home - and just driving it again, after a year away. Two holidays, a couple of shows (Museum of Power and the AGM at BMM) and a few weekend trips ensured I made full use of my 5,000 miles PA insurance policy:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Driving though France, Monaco and Italy and then boarding a ferry with it that was heading to North Africa.....and then selling it when I returned to make way for an Aston Martin.

15 years of (mostly) fond memories with a send-off tour of Western Europe.

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0122.JPG

• Like 3

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
21 hours ago, Gaz 300 said:

Very nice 

Yup - what Gary said..... Lovely looking late-spec Zed:classic_love:

6 minutes ago, RichardS said:

Yup - what Gary said..... Lovely looking late-spec Zed:classic_love:

thank you, it's Gio's old car, bought it last Sept and put it straight in to the garage for the winter.  Have it out now mot'd and have lots of upcoming plans but all focused around it looking completely stock with some hidden tweaks underneath.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, inFOCUS said:

thank you, it's Gio's old car, bought it last Sept and put it straight in to the garage for the winter.  Have it out now mot'd and have lots of upcoming plans but all focused around it looking completely stock with some hidden tweaks underneath.

Of course - I thought I recognised it. It's a lovely example for sure:classic_cool:

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 11:31, Gaz 300 said:

Missing the car shows ? Now in July and no sign of any shows this year so far. 

Ditto - I had a new venue for the club AGM planned, but sadly it's probably not to be..... :classic_sad:

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 11:47, TheRealNips said:

Simply Japanese is going ahead apparently, but limited to 500 tickets and none of the museum bits are open. I'm missing car shows and drives. Maybe we need to plan so etching for just us?

Interesting....! Although just 500 tickets? What about the footfall from non-exhibitors.... Still it would be nice to do one show; and Beaulieu is a great venue - even without the museum:classic_cool: