A warm welcome to the 300ZX Owners Club Members

JaiKai

• JaiKai pinned and featured this topic
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So since Zed ownership I’ve bought a house, had 2 wonderful kids and passed my motorcycle test. My taste in bikes is a bit like my taste in cars. I own a couple of ‘appreciating classics’. Also had a brief flirtation with a Porsche Boxster but lack of parking and 2 seats meant it had to go. 
Still miss my Zed but heard a whisper it might be making a comeback this year ?

See a few names I still recognise and great cars. 
A bit shocked to see Si sold up but nothing last forever. 
Hope you guys are all well ??

5C6E5399-D2D3-4D86-BE42-8F172ABB2809.jpeg

5BA6302A-73E1-428B-BC73-EDEFCFB3FAAA.png

• Like 8

Nice to revisit. It's been a while. My z is parked outside. It's been off the road for a few years but would start instantly and drive off right now. I've had it 20 years.  I have a 350z convertible also which is on the road but also unused a few weeks now. Sensible car is a jag.

aren't family commitments a pia when you'd just like to drive but never get the time.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I sold my z over 12 years ago - J5MGM  (and they subsequently crashed itj I doubt i’ll ever buy another, but hoping to come to a few events this year and catch up with a few faces. I was a part of the club when I was 21 and i’m 40 next year!

Edited by MikeGroves
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Had an Audi s5 for the last few years, does over 30mpg has room for the dogs as it’s the sport back version but still has over 400bhp (been remapped) so can take me 0-60 in just under 4 seconds with the unofficial launch control Upto around 175mph so it’s a good all rounder for me. Not really found another car apart from the Alfa giulia that ticks the boxes so maybe next year or dare I say it electric ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, kirbz said:

Had an Audi s5 for the last few years, does over 30mpg has room for the dogs as it’s the sport back version but still has over 400bhp (been remapped) so can take me 0-60 in just under 4 seconds with the unofficial launch control Upto around 175mph so it’s a good all rounder for me. Not really found another car apart from the Alfa giulia that ticks the boxes so maybe next year or dare I say it electric ?

Nothing wrong with electric. If everyone drove electric monday to friday, petrol would last longer for us to enjoy at the weekends!

1990 Black MT NA LWB = 2014 - 2020 (Sold)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2015 - 2017 (Stripped & Scrapped)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2017 - 2021 (Sold)

1991 Black MT TT LWB = 2018 - 2021 (Sold)

1989 Red AT TT LWB = 2021 - XXXX (Kept)

• 2 weeks later...

I always pop by now and then to see what's going on at home lol it really did feel like a home back in the day.

Sold my Z 7 years ago and still speak regularly to the chap who owns it now but he has never joined up here...strange really because he is very passionate about the 300.jumped into an SL55 after the 300 then progressed into a Ferrari F430 Spider then upto a 458 Italia after I received an inheritance but strangly back in a Jap now.

Since last summer I have a 2017 GT-R and loving it.

Stay safe guys in these strange times.

Dave

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Hope you're well?

I'm new here, loving the community supportive spirit and thought I'd say 'Hi'.

I'm an enthusiast of JDM cars, having previously enjoyed ownership of 2 x Bluebird Turbos, Sunny GTiR and 300zx TT.

Since then, got married, had kids, owned a variety of cars, last one A6 avant 3.0tdi quattro but longed to own a JDM again. As Kids are all grown up and flown the next. It's perfect time, for a project, so I'm currently on a hunt for a Z32 TT manual, looking to importing one into UK. Should have done it a while back but I'm ready now. 

Cheers

Aff