Premium Forums

Quavey

Hi Guys,

From the email received today with the free premium membership for a month I thought I would check back on some of my previous content which I had not been able to find for some time. Turns out the Z" or Club Pics/Video/Media" forum is a premium one which is why I was unable to search for the previous content written by me , mainly when I had the slicktop resprayed etc. Its not particularly an issue but I did wonder if it would be possible to change some of the permissions to let previously posted content always visible to non premium members? There are occasions I've tried to look back on some of the content when people have asked me about it.

Cheers

Member 964

Current:
2005 E60 M5
2004 L322 4.4 Vogue

Previous 300zx's:
1992 300zx TT Auto Targa (converted to manual)
1995 300zx TT Manual Slicktop

Rimmer directive 271 also clearly states, no chance you metal barstool!

I understand what you are saying but its not that easy as the full section is locked to the Premium Membership.

Moving all the content out to be available to non - premium members would defeat the purpose of it in the first place.

I can only suggest that you take note of any content you wish to keep or pass on to others.

Understood! I thought it was worth an ask, I wondered if it was possible to perhaps nominate certain threads for preservation etc? 

Member 964

Current:
2005 E60 M5
2004 L322 4.4 Vogue

Previous 300zx's:
1992 300zx TT Auto Targa (converted to manual)
1995 300zx TT Manual Slicktop

Rimmer directive 271 also clearly states, no chance you metal barstool!

A small membership fee is the lifeline of the club without it we would not exist. Paying members have to have something more than non subscribed members so if you like the club and want to see it survive and give more back to its members then please show your support. 

• Love 1