RIP Mike Feeney of MJP

Very sad news indeed - Mike was a long-standing member of the Z/ZX community. He was one of the best traders, on here and over on Z-club; always helpful and reliable.

RIP Mike - we'll all miss you sir......:classic_sad:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

RIP Mike. Always a gent and a mine of knowledge. He helped me and all of my Zs over 25 years. A big loss to the Z community. Condolences to his friends and family - and cat. I understand the ZClub is planning some form of memorial after they've heard from the family.

You will be missed Mike.... I used to enjoy popping over for a chat and to see how full your lounge was with Z parts... 

It doesn't seem like 19 years ago I first met him, when I bought my Z..... That was when he was in his old house with a very large outbuilding full of parts to rummage through....

As everyone that knows him has already said, He was a true Gent, helpful, patient and always welcoming!

R.I.P. Mike....

• 4 weeks later...

Blimey this is the first time ive been back for about 3 years and first story i click on is Mikes death.I knew him and Ken Chelton RIP back in the day when South East Z club held meetings at the halfway house. i got my first 280zx which Ken modded with bits from Mike.Then i had a 280zx 2 seat pile of rust home fitted with a janspeed turbo kit which Mike bought from me.Various 260Zs that Mike provided bits for with his USA contacts and i  remember watching him drag race from the bronze 240z with v8 chevvy to the 280zx with big block.Shit what a great start to coming back into the z fold!!!.He was an unbelievable mind of information on every Z/ZX which i dont think will ever be matched.RIP Fella very probably the biggest Z/ZX fan in the UK....

I RIP Mike! Likewise haven’t been on the forum for a while this was sad news.

Had the pleasure of meeting with Mike on several occasions, always helpful.

A massive loss to the Z world. 
Thoughts go to his family.