Classic car and restoration show

Chris300

For the attention of Jim @ PowerZed, I have a wonderful idea and opportunity for you. I propose that next year I supply the car, you supply the parts, labour, tools and together we could put on a wonderful show for the paying public on how a master totally refurbs the underside of a 300zx. ?

866F75F4-C67B-4A09-A203-49DB65F57A97.thumb.jpeg.dc9ec9eb8ca865f5ffa9d0d04cf831f6.jpeg

On a more serious note is anyone attending, has anyone ever attended this event and was it any good?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gaz 300 said:

Enjoy Chris ?

Indeed - I've never been to this one either. I haven't really fancied it, TBH, but please do let us know if it's worth the visit......:classic_cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been to the one they do in November a few years back which was fantastic. I saw the 300zx stand which had Mondos swb tt there and some others. A tonne of stunning old cars polished and rebuilt to perfection. Not sure what this one will be like but assuming it’s all been shut down due to the current climate. Hope they reschedule or refund you at least [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 15:16, Bones28 said:

We are pleased to confirm that the rescheduled dates for the
Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery, are
7-9 August at NEC, Birmingham.

Glad to read that.....:classic_cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: