She's still alive...

So.... After not being on the forum for sometime now I thought I would start her back up again.

While I have been gone me and the zed have had so many ups and downs. As some of you will remember before this was the case back then aswell.

I'm back with a fully forged engine, 740cc injectors to go in and a link g4 ECU to join it aswell but with this Corona virus... It has to wait.

I'm glad to be back to be honest. The YouTube page is still going strong but I forgot how nice this community is

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I always used hot glue for a near immediate fix when assembling, I then backed it up with flexible silicone.

You can get tinting spray for the lenses.

From memory you could of just used clear lenses, the black carcass spraying was enough to give the darker look.

Good work and informative video, next make some sequential !!!

Inked15434f78-b3e2-4a12-8834-e89c8c1de6cc_zps2ed1072c.jpg.5413f7edc187237185ab13a7bed730d8_LI.jpg.6f4d1a06031d157606fdd805988d8de2.jpg

4 hours ago, phutumsch said:

I always used hot glue for a near immediate fix when assembling, I then backed it up with flexible silicone.

You can get tinting spray for the lenses.

From memory you could of just used clear lenses, the black carcass spraying was enough to give the darker look.

Good work and informative video, next make some sequential !!!

I wanted to keep the outer lenses clear so the trim outline (silver) could be seen. 

Inner lenses I wanted dark, enough so you can't see anything in the light but not enough to stop any light.