Ladies and Gentlemen Nissan give you the 400z

3 hours ago, Gaz 300 said:

Front end is starting to grow on me and if you put a number plate on that big front grill it will break it up nicely. Lots of pictures coming out of different versions and here is a Nismo one.

nismo.jpg.31481a3d8e890db15d4242c38da6d9fe.jpg

From another era and not so dissimilar.

2020-09-18_135833.thumb.jpg.f9ad58e9689fbee40a1b85e939159e2e.jpg

• Like 2

1632756191_IsaoSono300ZXZ32s30thcompactwhitebg.jpg.927186fb96ce93f9d57642837cfd17d2.jpg

Two things from that video: 1) I thought my pc sound was broken, whacked up my speakers and then deafen myself when there was talking and 2) I need a 300zx model that big in my life!

I have had an image of the proto on my desktop for a day now and I have to say, the front is growing on me too. I actually thing im starting to like it. That nismo version is a fan render, but looks very nice too

• Like 2
And maybe !!

1643214583_BIGGRILL.thumb.jpeg.16e308db6ff131a9274007fc571c5706.jpeg

You’re right actually, it is actually a thing nowadays - not a fan. I can stomach the Audi grill but the bmw one is taking the absolute pi*s!!! I’ve never seen a more hilarious grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 18/09/2020 at 15:27, Gaz 300 said:

Big grills are everywhere now. Just look at Audi and BMW.

bmw.jpg.5f3081052d8f36ab730cc8a4fb8f43f2.jpg

audi.jpg

At least Audi's is a bit more elegant. New BMW grilles look absolutely horrendous. Granted, they appeal to the Chinese markets who's unflappable admiration for these gargantuan grilles continues unabated, but the rest of the world consider them as gopping. I've never been a massive fan of BMW (with exception to the original CSL, original 8 series, E30 M3 and E46 M3) despite them actually being fairly well engineered cars, but there's now nothing that'll sway me over to them when I replace the C Class next year.

• Like 1

Sold 10/10/19

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At least Audi's is a bit more elegant. New BMW grilles look absolutely horrendous. Granted, they appeal to the Chinese markets who's unflappable admiration for these gargantuan grilles continues unabated, but the rest of the world consider them as gopping. I've never been a massive fan of BMW (with exception to the original CSL, original 8 series, E30 M3 and E46 M3) despite them actually being fairly well engineered cars, but there's now nothing that'll sway me over to them when I replace the C Class next year.

Couldn’t have said it better myself! Oh well at least the 400z grill is no where near as bad as the BMW’s, that’s the main point to take from this. I’m just happy they’re releasing a turbo and MANUAL gearbox Zed that’s not sharing a platform with another manufacturer, cough cough supra BMW Z4. Can’t ask for much more in this day and age .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk