Ive been through the manual download section, found that I need three cables to replace, cant seem to find the part numbers though, could any one help? The hand brakes on both of mine are terrible and definatly want to sort them out. When I google hand brake cables, everywhere seems to be out of stock. Also on one of the cars, it only seems to work (barely) on one side. Is that the cable or would I need to replace the drum shoes?

https://nissan.epc-data.com/fairlady_z/gz32/6044-vg30d/trans/443/36451/

For a later car, but if you check your chassis number and then go to the above section (443).

Available from CZP. https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-nissan-oem-e-brake-cable-set-nissan-300zx-90-96-z32-36530_p_585.php

Could try adjusting the cable and the shoes before plumbing for new gear though. 

Wheel off, screwdriver in through the disc hole, and rotate the cog 

Edited by Lexx

Now - 1999 Midnight Purple NA.

Then - 1995 Slicktop NA - sold 2016

4 hours ago, TheRealNips said:

Ive been through the manual download section, found that I need three cables to replace, cant seem to find the part numbers though, could any one help? The hand brakes on both of mine are terrible and definatly want to sort them out. When I google hand brake cables, everywhere seems to be out of stock. Also on one of the cars, it only seems to work (barely) on one side. Is that the cable or would I need to replace the drum shoes?

It is pretty unusual to need to replace all three cables. What is the problem with them? Have you checked/inspected the shoes and drums for excessive wear and/or setup the shoe clearance?

Edited by AndrewG

1632756191_IsaoSono300ZXZ32s30thcompactwhitebg.jpg.927186fb96ce93f9d57642837cfd17d2.jpg

I havent, It is going into the shop in a couple of weeks and as its 30 years old, I thought it might be a good job to do along with all the other jobs! However didnt expect the price of some cable to be so much. Ill take a look when its in the shop and work out a plan. Thanks for all the help!