Japanese Performance Car Club NI got together with PhoenixFilm to put together a video of the Japanese   car scene in Northern Ireland/Ireland. This took place on Sunday so we are all waiting to see the final cut of the film. Here are some teasers to keep you going. Watch this space. 🙂

jpcc4.thumb.jpg.97455e8953008a995086d27e2242b42b.jpg

jpcc.jpg

jpcc1.jpg

jpcc2.jpg

jpcc3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TheRealNips said:

I look at this picture and think to myself.... "I want one of them.... want one of them.... and one of them.... had one of them.... want one of those......"

A lot of desirable Jap cars and for me the 80's Toyota Supra in the picture below was my favorite. It is completely standard and was a demo car for a Toyota garage in Belfast then bought by a local man who after driving it for many years he garaged it for several more years now his son  owns it.

75560397_supra333.thumb.jpg.5e56d57df110767ad5bfb0d12012cc07.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheRealNips said:

I love those supras, my friend has a couple and I do enjoy going for adrive in them. They look so cool, retro and 80's... I just noticed the guy that turned up in a Nissan duke?!

Yes its a Nismo RS Juke 🙂

juke.jpg.cfd7272f594e7741b834e185c0f324b9.jpg

Great pics Gary - your Zed is looking mighty fine as ever mate...!!

I love the black Mk3 Supra in your first photo - albeit a distant shot. It reminds me of my old Soop - before I got bitten by the Zed-bug - I loved that car....😎

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

2 hours ago, RichardS said:

Great pics Gary - your Zed is looking mighty fine as ever mate...!!

I love the black Mk3 Supra in your first photo - albeit a distant shot. It reminds me of my old Soop - before I got bitten by the Zed-bug - I loved that car....😎

Its also an Aerotop Supra Richard so very rare.

supra.thumb.jpg.3c69c4f3129061134cf5df7e9e9fd9a5.jpg

• Like 1
On 02/10/2020 at 22:54, Gaz 300 said:

Its also an Aerotop Supra Richard so very rare.

supra.thumb.jpg.3c69c4f3129061134cf5df7e9e9fd9a5.jpg

Nice - mine was an aero-top as well...... I also had the digital dash, very KITT-like😎

• Like 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

9 minutes ago, RichardS said:

Nice - mine was an aero-top as well...... I also had the digital dash, very KITT-like😎

I found an old picture, when mine was featured in the Toyota Enthusiast's Club magazine. It was Spring 2003, just before I sold it and bought my first Zed.....😉

img005.jpg

• Like 2

Now that looks very retro Jap cool Richard you should have kept that one as well as buying the Z 🙂 It looks great with the roof off but it means getting the tool kit out to unscrew the bolts that hold it plus its heavy for one person to lift as you know. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gaz 300 said:

Now that looks very retro Jap cool Richard you should have kept that one as well as buying the Z 🙂 It looks great with the roof off but it means getting the tool kit out to unscrew the bolts that hold it plus its heavy for one person to lift as you know. 

Thanks Gary....! And yes, with hindsight, you're dead right - I should have kept it. I can't find any record of it at DVLA now, albeit I suppose it could be on another private plate. But searching for the number allocated after I took mine off comes up with "vehicle details could not be found." I'd like to think it's still around, but sadly it might no longer be🙁

2 minutes ago, RichardS said:

Thanks Gary....! And yes, with hindsight, you're dead right - I should have kept it. I can't find any record of it at DVLA now, albeit I suppose it could be on another private plate. But searching for the number allocated after I took mine off comes up with "vehicle details could not be found." I'd like to think it's still around, but sadly it might no longer be🙁

It would be a sad loss if not around today but a lot of nice cars we had in years gone by have sadly disappeared. 

• Like 1