Hi all. Not sure if many still remember me, it’s been a good 10+ years since I’ve been on here. Just been looking at getting a zed again maybe 🤔. What’s the zed scene like these days? Who’s about that’s good to work on them and get parts? Used to use Jeff @ zedworld and Zcentre for my old zed. 
Also I’ve seen an Impul on eBay for £12k what’s peoples opinion on this? I would really be looking at getting it converted to manual though. 

The Impul is a members car and I know he's very fond of it but he will reluctantly let it go as he does own another Z.

I'd suggest make contact and go and view it.

• Like 1

15434f78-b3e2-4a12-8834-e89c8c1de6cc_zps2ed1072c.jpg

4 hours ago, dipone said:

Hi all. Not sure if many still remember me, it’s been a good 10+ years since I’ve been on here. Just been looking at getting a zed again maybe 🤔. What’s the zed scene like these days? Who’s about that’s good to work on them and get parts? Used to use Jeff @ zedworld and Zcentre for my old zed. 
Also I’ve seen an Impul on eBay for £12k what’s peoples opinion on this? I would really be looking at getting it converted to manual though. 

Welcome back👍 Jeff has retired and Zcentre is still here. Jimmer at powerZed has taken over from Jeff and that impul belongs to Graham and is an awesome Z so buy it. 🙂

• Like 1

That impul is a genuine spot on car and well worth the money. As Andy said, Graham (the owner) is well known on this forum and the car hasn't wanted for anything. 

I was very tempted by it recently but I decided to put the money into restoring mine. 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi and welcome back bud as the lads have said the impul belongs to me and I’ve had the car nearly 5 years and its well known and its the best colour and has the best set off wheels you can get on a zed ...lol...all you need to do is ask the guru god Jimmer about this impul as he has just done a  major service on the car if you would like too view it just contact me....Simon at Hide and seat done the seats just ask anyone about his work as its second too none 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, gray said:

Hi and welcome back bud as the lads have said the impul belongs to me and I’ve had the car nearly 5 years and its well known and its the best colour and has the best set off wheels you can get on a zed ...lol...all you need to do is ask the guru god Jimmer about this impul as he has just done a  major service on the car if you would like too view it just contact me....Simon at Hide and seat done the seats just ask anyone about his work as its second too none 

Thanks for the reply. It does look a very clean car, do you have any more pictures? I have tried to PM you but it doesn’t let me on here for some reason?

welcome back Dipone.  There' a few of us still kicking around.  Good luck on your hunt or with the impul if you get it.  Gray has always looked after his Z's well

• Like 1

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

1 hour ago, bird said:

welcome back Dipone.  There' a few of us still kicking around.  Good luck on your hunt or with the impul if you get it.  Gray has always looked after his Z's well

Hi mate. Glad there’s still some familiar guys on here, you still got the same Z?

I remember your name from many years ago... I’m trying to get myself motivated to sort my Zed: Kirbz’s old silver one... needs a bit of welding now, and I sold the engine... and my donor car got ‘lost’ by a garage! Maybe see you at a meet one day - think you were pretty local, I used to be in Chester, up in Lakes now. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Rich666 said:

I remember your name from many years ago... I’m trying to get myself motivated to sort my Zed: Kirbz’s old silver one... needs a bit of welding now, and I sold the engine... and my donor car got ‘lost’ by a garage! Maybe see you at a meet one day - think you were pretty local, I used to be in Chester, up in Lakes now. 

Yes. I’m in Dolgellau 50 miles south of you....so yes that’s local for us😂😂

I remember you matey... I don't have a zed anymore but always have a peek in the curtains to keep my hand in just in case i get an un-natural urge one night😛. Would have to be a good one though to make me sell my stage3 535d M sport with 500 ponies and 970Nm🤫

• Like 2

Been around the block

13 minutes ago, znut said:

I remember you matey... I don't have a zed anymore but always have a peek in the curtains to keep my hand in just in case i get an un-natural urge one night😛. Would have to be a good one though to make me sell my stage3 535d M sport with 500 ponies and 970Nm🤫

Got myself a bmw oil burner, m sport 335d only stage 1 350bhp though. But the call of a zed has begun. 😂

• Like 3
20 hours ago, MikeGroves said:

Hello

Hello Mike - good to see you're still kicking around too mate.... Hope all's well👍

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

On 24/10/2020 at 14:55, dipone said:

Hi mate. Glad there’s still some familiar guys on here, you still got the same Z?

Depends which one I had when you were last here but it won't be.  My original UK spec (that had every issue issue under the sun circa 2004-2005 ish), ended up having a full rebuilt engine and I re-shelled t at the same time to a black Japcar.  That was re-helled more recently to a red car which I painted black.

I also have a blue wide arch these days

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

17 minutes ago, bird said:

Depends which one I had when you were last here but it won't be.  My original UK spec (that had every issue issue under the sun circa 2004-2005 ish), ended up having a full rebuilt engine and I re-shelled t at the same time to a black Japcar.  That was re-helled more recently to a red car which I painted black.

I also have a blue wide arch these days

Yes it was the uk one I remember, cause mine was a uk one too. 

12 hours ago, Joely P said:

Welcome back to the fold and good luck with your Z search, Graham’s Impul would be a fine choice indeed.

Agreed.....😎

• Like 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

On 22/10/2020 at 19:34, dipone said:

Hi all. Not sure if many still remember me, it’s been a good 10+ years since I’ve been on here. Just been looking at getting a zed again maybe 🤔. What’s the zed scene like these days? Who’s about that’s good to work on them and get parts? Used to use Jeff @ zedworld  

Hello hello did someone mention me ... lol

On 03/11/2020 at 20:57, JeffTT said:

Hello hello did someone mention me ... lol

Yes some one did. I’m only gone for 10+ years and find you’ve retired 😂. Hope your well. 

1 hour ago, dipone said:

Bought the Impul by the way. Feels surreal being a zed owner again. 😂

Great news dipone 👍 If I was in the market for a 300zx that would be the car to buy.