Suspension bushes

Are there any OEM style bushes available for the suspension? I hate polybushes with a passion (although I am aware I will need to get them for the subframe as there is no other option).
So aside from Nismo bushes and ES/Whiteline/SuperPro polybushes are there any other options? 

(I'm prepared to go for Nismo, but want to look and explore all the alternatives before committing. 

Zed #2: 1998 Midnight Purple 2+2 NA. (owned 2020 - now) 

Zed #1: 1995 Blue Slicktop NA (2013-2015)

I’m relatively new to the club so not a wealth of knowledge compared to others, but my cars just getting all new bushes at the moment. From my research, I found pretty much the companies you’ve noted. I bought all the Nismo bushes they made, and the rest I went with energy suspension.

Nismo is regarded the best by the long term gurus on the club, as they’re a happy medium between bone shaking polybushes and overly soft original bushes. I bought the Nismo ones from greenline motorsports japan who have a helpful website and suspension diagrams. Energy suspension ones came from CZP.

When I get my car back hopefully later this week, I’ll post up feedback on my project thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

https://www.greenline.jp/catalogue/bccatpartlist2.php?make=Nissan&carcode=Z32A&intake=NA&category=suspension&subcat=Bushes and Collars&sortby=&brand=NISMO

This is everything Nismo do. It's basically everything except subframe bushes and steering rack bushes. 

They are available from a UK retailer but are more expensive (as VAT is applied to them). Importing from Japan they might get snagged by customs so be prepared to pay VAT and Customs on top of JP prices. Though I have ordered twice from Greenline and never been picked up by Customs. 

• Like 1

Zed #2: 1998 Midnight Purple 2+2 NA. (owned 2020 - now) 

Zed #1: 1995 Blue Slicktop NA (2013-2015)

45 minutes ago, Lexx said:

https://www.greenline.jp/catalogue/bccatpartlist2.php?make=Nissan&carcode=Z32A&intake=NA&category=suspension&subcat=Bushes and Collars&sortby=&brand=NISMO

This is everything Nismo do. It's basically everything except subframe bushes and steering rack bushes. 

They are available from a UK retailer but are more expensive (as VAT is applied to them). Importing from Japan they might get snagged by customs so be prepared to pay VAT and Customs on top of JP prices. Though I have ordered twice from Greenline and never been picked up by Customs. 

@E8VEN What he says ^^^^ 

Yeah I changed them all last November - she feels brand new. It was a great handling car already, due to good previous owners and a new of coilovers just before I bought her, but the bushes just finished it all off. As the bushes essentially removed the last of the slack, the ride was a touch too firm, so I had to soften the coilovers by one notch on all four corners which resolved the issue. Highly recommend doing this job.