Happy Christmas my fair lady

New fog lenses make such a difference to the front of the car. Mine are border line, but holding out on changing them as I have enough going on with the car already that is costing the Christmas bonus! 

Now - 1999 Midnight Purple NA.

Then - 1995 Slicktop NA - sold 2016

4 hours ago, Lexx said:

New fog lenses make such a difference to the front of the car. Mine are border line, but holding out on changing them as I have enough going on with the car already that is costing the Christmas bonus! 

Big things done first mate then you can sort the small updates.

18 minutes ago, Gaz 300 said:

Big things done first mate then you can sort the small updates.

I'm driving my Chief Engineer nuts as half the boats engine room is covered in suspension bits! 

• Haha 1

Now - 1999 Midnight Purple NA.

Then - 1995 Slicktop NA - sold 2016

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, RichardS said:

Nice one Gary....👍

Thanks Richard and the old hoses were not that bad so they will be kept with my spare parts. The mechanic noticed the rear tyres are getting very close to their markers so that will need sorted and  pads for the rear brakes. 

• Like 1

Hi Gary, I have just replaced my rear brake pads.

I feel my brakes are good at this time.

Also like you I got new fog lenses a couple of years ago.

I purchased a set of fogs not for the lenses but for the backs!

Art

• Like 1
On 16/01/2021 at 14:47, Gaz 300 said:

Thanks Richard and the old hoses were not that bad so they will be kept with my spare parts. The mechanic noticed the rear tyres are getting very close to their markers so that will need sorted and  pads for the rear brakes. 

These cars certainly love eating through their rear tyres..... Assuming they are driven correctly, of course...😇

You can get Mintex rear pads pretty cheaply on Ebay - I bought a set of these to keep in the garage for the future

New Fits Nissan 300ZX Z32 3.0 Twin Turbo Genuine Mintex Rear Brake Pads Set | eBay

• Like 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

These cars certainly love eating through their rear tyres..... Assuming they are driven correctly, of course...
You can get Mintex rear pads pretty cheaply on Ebay - I bought a set of these to keep in the garage for the future
New Fits Nissan 300ZX Z32 3.0 Twin Turbo Genuine Mintex Rear Brake Pads Set | eBay

I can recommend these pads - saved them to my eBay watchlist after the last time you recommended them Richard. Needed replacements back in November and had them fitted. Been absolutely fine since fitted and they’re so cheap! Bought from that same supplier with quick delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
On 17/01/2021 at 19:07, arthur said:

Hi Gary, I have just replaced my rear brake pads.

I feel my brakes are good at this time.

Also like you I got new fog lenses a couple of years ago.

I purchased a set of fogs not for the lenses but for the backs!

Art

Nice work Art and yes you can get either the front lenses or the backs. Hope to fit mine soon.

40 minutes ago, RichardS said:

These cars certainly love eating through their rear tyres..... Assuming they are driven correctly, of course...😇

Good find Richard and I just ordered a set.

• Like 1
On 20/01/2021 at 13:21, AndrewG said:

I bet you were keeping an eagle eye on that trolley jack going under the car!

I bet the same thing too..... 

.....I'm always hovering over tyre fitters like a hawk where the Zed is concerned!!

• Like 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: