So a long time ago I bought a N reg TT manual with bumper damage.  It's been sat in my garage for about 10 years and think of putting it all back together, as half the front end was taken off and passenger side pipes coolers etc to check for damage. 

Just roughly what price would these bring it is totally rust free. Tidy car totally standard 

TIA 

Graeme

once i invent a tool to stab people in the eye over the internet, i'll make my first milion :hyper:

Very, very few manual turbo cars seem to be coming about. In road worthy condition you’ve gotta be talking £7k now. In presentable condition/clean 15k. Then a good quality/show car upto 30k. 

Im carefully watching the market and getting a little uncomfortable... 

I'm really out of touch with prices then!!!! 

Definitely worth spending the time to put it back on the road then. 

once i invent a tool to stab people in the eye over the internet, i'll make my first milion :hyper:

If that Reg is correct you sent me then MOT shows it’s not been on the road since 2007 which looks like when it was imported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm reading the V5 right it was imported June 1999. Having 3 owners before I purchased the car.