Cheap injector replacement

Morning all

My UK manual 300zx is currently laid up due to two failed injectors. I’m looking for a cheap solution to get the car running again with a mind to trim the plenum so that I can replace these for upgraded 740cc when money allows.

I had thought to replace my duff injectors with used standard injectors but unfortunately my search hasn’t been successful. (I did manage to find someone who said they had a set of standard injector for £30 but they couldn’t find them in the end). 

Does anyone know if the £100 for a set of 6 eBay jobs would hold up for a year or two?

Cheers,

Chris

1 hour ago, AndrewG said:

Have you asked Jim@PZ if he has any s/h 370cc ones? I would imagine that he might what with upgrades to larger sizes for customers.

Worth a try. Thanks Andrew. 👍

You maybe be able to find some later style ones, as fitted to Skylines. They require an adapter kit but then you’ll need that for your 740s. 
Ive a set in my garage that I meant to fit but in honesty probably won’t get round to. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Stephen said:

You maybe be able to find some later style ones, as fitted to Skylines. They require an adapter kit but then you’ll need that for your 740s. 
Ive a set in my garage that I meant to fit but in honesty probably won’t get round to. 

Thanks for the idea Steven. I’ll be investing in a “95 loom with the 740cc when the time comes.