91 300zx with 57,000 miles to the highest bidder

2 hours ago, Gaz 300 said:

He has an awesome garage full of Z's and surprised he is selling one of his collection. How are you Simon ?

He's got so many though. I've driven 4 of his cars. 370z Nismo, 300zx Convertible (both of 'em) and a 2+2 (actually that and one of the convertibles is his wife's).

I'm pretty good thanks, just getting over Covid (despite being double vaccinated since May). Had it pretty rough but thankfully didn't end up in hospital! Hope you're well!

4 hours ago, Funkysi said:

He's got so many though. I've driven 4 of his cars. 370z Nismo, 300zx Convertible (both of 'em) and a 2+2 (actually that and one of the convertibles is his wife's).

I'm pretty good thanks, just getting over Covid (despite being double vaccinated since May). Had it pretty rough but thankfully didn't end up in hospital! Hope you're well!

Wow that was nasty mate but glad you are ok now. June and I went for a covid test on Wednesday  as we were both felling very rough but tested negative so just a bad summer cold. I have had the two vaccines plus the flu jab and the pneumonia jab but still caught a bad cold lol. Keep safe Simon.

1 hour ago, Gaz 300 said:

Wow that was nasty mate but glad you are ok now. June and I went for a covid test on Wednesday  as we were both felling very rough but tested negative so just a bad summer cold. I have had the two vaccines plus the flu jab and the pneumonia jab but still caught a bad cold lol. Keep safe Simon.

Get yourself some NHS test kits. I started exhibiting symptoms before testing positive. I'm sure you're ok, but just check. ?

5 hours ago, Funkysi said:

Get yourself some NHS test kits. I started exhibiting symptoms before testing positive. I'm sure you're ok, but just check. ?

I have a box supplied by the college I work in but dont trust the results as I know a teacher who got a negative test from the NHS test kit  but then went to a government test centre and tested positive. Another thing the NHS test kits are made in China...just saying ?

• WoW 1

The Lateral Flow kits need a high viral load to come back positive. My daughter tested positive on one, and me and the wife were both negative. 6 hours later we all have a PCR and found out yesterday we're all positive. So that's 10 days isolation and I don't even have my car here to work on! 

Back on topic, that's a spanking example of a SWB. Shame it's red ?

Zed #2: 1998 Midnight Purple 2+2 NA. (owned 2020 - now) 

Zed #1: 1995 Blue Slicktop NA (2013-2015)

The lateral flow tests (the ones you do at home) are about 60-70% accurate. Im doing one everyday at the moment due to work. They are designed to give indication of a positive test, while the PCR is to confirm a lateral flow and/or symptoms.

1990 Black MT NA LWB = 2014 - 2020 (Sold)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2015 - 2017 (Stripped & Scrapped)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2017 - 2021 (Sold)

1991 Black MT TT LWB = 2018 - 2021 (Sold)

1989 Red AT TT LWB = 2021 - XXXX (Kept)