Help required

Hi my friends as you know iam on the hunt for another zed, I’ve found a couple , but need a bit of advice, first I’ve found a t/t auto jap spec it’s a 1994 model,guessing that makes it a series 2? It in white and a lwb it’s not on English plates , it’s kHz which I believe is Channel Islands, it’s had 2 plate changes in its life , the current owner has said the last keeper did the cam belt but unsure about the water pump, it only got mot till December , and is asking £6k for it,

no2 is a uk spec on a k plate in black, got power seats and heated as well, and got the original sound system , the owner brought bit from Bedfordshire a while ago , but they say it needs a new exhaust system and the rear suspension needs some attention, not sure on the mileage, they are asking £8k for it, l would like to know what you guys think and weather they are worth the money, thank you all and be safe 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
1 hour ago, jimmer said:

Black UK  K plate and Bedfordshire reminds me of a Cat C car that does the rounds,White one ,Channel Islands ( it is probably rotten) Do you have any links ?

Hi mate I did try giving you a call yesterday I’ll try and add some pictures 

22 hours ago, Big sis tt said:

And this is the other one 

12BB0211-9282-426B-B649-775D16C07F10.jpeg

It's not been used much.....

Checking the MOT history, it had done no miles at all between tests in Nov'06 and Apr'08... Was it trailered to the garage? Must have been, otherwise it would have covered at least a mile!

Then it covered between 5 and 10 miles between tests thereafter - even with virtually a 9 year gap between it's latest MOT in Feb this year and the previous one in Apr'12. 

NISSAN 300 ZX - Check MOT history (check-mot.service.gov.uk)

I'm not suggesting it's a puppy, but 5 miles in 9 years means that car is in serious need of a thorough recommissioning. All belts, fluids, the works - unless there is documented evidence that it has been done properly.

Z test.pdf

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

On 03/08/2021 at 20:56, RichardS said:

It's not been used much.....

Checking the MOT history, it had done no miles at all between tests in Nov'06 and Apr'08... Was it trailered to the garage? Must have been, otherwise it would have covered at least a mile!

Then it covered between 5 and 10 miles between tests thereafter - even with virtually a 9 year gap between it's latest MOT in Feb this year and the previous one in Apr'12. 

NISSAN 300 ZX - Check MOT history (check-mot.service.gov.uk)

I'm not suggesting it's a puppy, but 5 miles in 9 years means that car is in serious need of a thorough recommissioning. All belts, fluids, the works - unless there is documented evidence that it has been done properly.

Z test.pdf 578.48 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks mate as it’s a uk spec car tin worm will be pretty much set in, and being a cat c that means it’s had pretty substantial damage, so being what car it is , I think I will leave it alone , the search goes on