NEC 2021 - A big, BIG, thank you......!!

RichardS

On behalf of the committee, I would like to thank Aff, Andrew, Ian and Tom for their commitment at last weekend's classic motor show, at the NEC....!

We could not have done the show without any cars - and Aff, Andrew, Ian and Tom brought their cars along and then manned the stand for the duration. Plus, as in previous years, Ian also managed the whole display - supplying the lighting, backdrop and VDU equipment, to make our stand really (ahem) stand out from all the other exhibitors.... We certainly put on the best show in hall 5 by miles.

Thank you so much guys - your cars looked fantastic - you really did the club proud!!

On a personal note, it was great to catch up with Andrew and Ian after what seems so long - and a real pleasure to meet Aff and Tom for the first time.

Cheers folks - and here's to next year......

Richard👍

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

I agree, all looked great, and the standard of cars was fantastic as well, even if a little on red side... 🤪

felt very strange not being there from the start, but actually made a nice change to be a browsing customer instead.

great job everyone

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Joely P said:

Gutted I didn’t get to visit on one of the days, great display guys 😎👍

We missed you too JP - there's always next year mate.......😎

• Like 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: