Queen's Jubilee celebration.....

Hi folks,

Whilst I have been away for a few days, I haven't been neglecting club matters..... I have secured us a stand at The Pageant of Motoring on Sunday 5th June, at the Her Majesty The Queen's residence, Sandringham, Norfolk......

I will post further details in the events section shortly, once I have more details from the organisers!! 

exhibiting-at-pageant-of-motoring-sky_728x90.png.415f57ffa5ab91422902f6b4f8efa81d.png

• Like 5

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GSC said:

Do we need tickets for this?

I believe we will..... The organisers said they would send me the relevant links nearer the time.... As soon as they do. I'll be posting it on the forum!

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• 3 weeks later...

Entry tickets are available on the website, at £15 in advance or £20 on the day.

However, the club application form says we should have access to a portal where we can get them at £10 with 2 entry tickets.

Have you had the link details yet? @RichardS

Once we have received your signed application, we will forward you a link to your exhibitor portal with your username and password approx 3 weeks prior to the event. Here you can register for your passes and tickets will be forwarded via email. There is an admin charge of £10 per vehicle and you will get 2 entry tickets

2 hours ago, craig said:

Entry tickets are available on the website, at £15 in advance or £20 on the day.

However, the club application form says we should have access to a portal where we can get them at £10 with 2 entry tickets.

Have you had the link details yet? @RichardS

Not yet Craig - the organisers said up to 3 weeks before the event!

I'm bringing this back to the top....

I have the portal log-in now, so we can start ordering tickets etc. However, I can't just publish details in the open forums - and it looks like I have to log in and reserve/buy all exhibitors' tickets as a club, rather than individually.

So, before I call the organisers to discuss it, please can I have a show of hands from everyone wanting to attend? I am happy to log in and buy the lot, but I will want payment by return from all those committed 😉 

I have started a thread for everyone to register their interest in attending. Please add your names there......